Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Purple Hippie


I wanted to take a moment to explain my url: purple-hippie.blogspot.com. My description under this title (currently blocked by the gorgeous LOVE header) reads as follows:



I have hair to my waist. I eat raw fish. I like to walk barefoot. I live by the motto, "Peace, Love, and Happiness." I have more hobbies than I can count.

It is entirely true. I'll post a picture of my hair soon enough, I could eat sushi for breakfast/lunch/dinner, I have way more pictures of my bare feet than is necessary, I go with the flow, and I love to create things. That is how I've been since I was a kid, proof of which is the videotapes of me dancing around the living wearing a random tutu (and nothing else), and without any music. I hope to raise my future children in the same fun-loving, carefree way.
*Image credit goes to my friend Chrissie. I wish I could link to her page, but she doesn't have one.

No comments: