Monday, June 06, 2011

MPM & i heart faces Challenge - From A Distance

I'll start with the i heart faces challenge. The theme this week is From A Distance. Not my favorite way to photograph people, I have to admit. I prefer to capture emotions on faces, or people doing fun things, or hands. I have a tendency to zoom in as close as I can.

Luckily, I found this photo from a family beach party last year. The beach is one place where I can comfortably zoom out and include pretty backgrounds, especially this beach!



Click on the button to see more entries!

____________________________________________



And now for Menu Planning Monday. An off-week from grocery shopping means I have very few fresh ingredients left and I'll be making some boring meals this week.

Monday - mushroom & beef stew
I found a mix that is gluten-free, with no MSG/sodium/preservatives. It's kinda pricey though, so I won't be making a habit of buying it.

Tuesday - grilled cheese
Tuesday nights are becoming Jon's night out with friends, so I need a quick and easy meal. I just hope this greasy sandwich doesn't become a once-a-week habit.

Wednesday - burgers and a veggie
This, however, I do NOT mind as a once-a-week habit! I love burgers in the summertime.

Thursday - grilled chicken and a veggie
Soaked in honey teriyaki sauce.

Friday - leftovers
I try to do this for lunch or dinner on weekends so A, I don't have to cook; and B, we keep the fridge clean and organized.



If you want to join in with the weekly menu planning, head over to Org Junkie every Monday!

No comments: