Monday, February 18, 2013

Snow Portraits | Hudson Valley Lifestyle Photographer

Winter has never been my favorite season. In fact, as I've gotten older, it's become my least favorite season! Sure, snow is pretty and all, but I truly can't stand being cold.

The past couple of years, though, I've finally started to see (like I did when I was younger) the beauty in the season. Wide open spaces with untouched snow... Tree branches and cars coated with white crystals.... Icicles sparkling in the sunlight.... And an unexpected masterpiece - bokeh created by rock salt.


That's something I never would have seen, if it weren't for the photographer in me!

I had so much fun with my snow sessions last week that I am actually looking forward to next winter, just so I can have the chance to offer these sessions again.


1 comment:

Mallory said...

So, so cute!! :)

www.photographybymallory.com