Friday, June 22, 2012

Quarterly Top 5 Photos of Katniss

June is just about over, which means I have 3 more months of photos of my sweet kitty, my furbaby!

This first photo is from April. Katniss was sitting on the windowsill, and the light behind her was just gorgeous.



My second photo is from May. Such a playful kitty!



My next photo is from May again. Her eyes just POP!



My next photo is from earlier this month. She was sitting so regally, in the last burst of natural light coming through the deck doors before the sun set.



And my last photo is from June. My sister-in-law is a photographer (click here for her site) down in TN, so I begged her to take some family shots when they came up for a visit. I am so happy to have professional photos of my little family!



Click.Pray.Love.


6 comments:

Melissa Hopper said...

Aww very sweet and a gorgeous kitty!

www.dreamweaverswife.blogspot.com

trulymegs said...

That first photo is stunning. I love the bokeh, it really adds something special.

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these! What a gorgeous kitty. That first one is great.

Amber said...

Such beautiful bokeh in the first shot!!!

Ida said...

She's adorable! Love the last shot of the entire family.

Ashley Sisk said...

Awww your kitty has such beautiful eyes - so photogenic.