Tuesday, January 29, 2013

25 Week Belly & Baby Update

25 week update!


Estimated Due Date: May 14th, 2013

How far along: 25 weeks

How big is the baby: Babycenter says he is approximately 13.5 inches long and 1.5 lbs.

Total weight gain: I think I'm up to about 18 or 19 lbs now. My scale at home gives me lower numbers than the one at the doctor, but I have only been on monthly appointments up to now, so I try to average the numbers together. I start 3-week appointments on February 11.

Sleep: Same as last time - I will often wake up after 4 or 5 hours, and simply be unable to sleep anymore. However, when I stay asleep for longer stretches, not much wakes me up.

Maternity Clothes: I am completely in maternity clothing now, and have been for a few weeks. And I have to say - it's not that bad! The jeans are uber-comfy, and I love empire waist shirts (always have!).

Best moments so far: It's a tie... I love communicating with Nuggey (I poke back when he kicks or punches, and we play with each other like that.); however, I have been bonding with hubs over fun things (like baby clothes) and serious things (like all the impending changes to our life). This is a whole new level to our relationship that I never knew existed. ♥

Food cravings: Still craving carbs - pasta and potatoes. Cereal. Dairy - eggs, cheese, milk. I wished I craved veggies and fruit. The only healthy thing I crave is grapes.

Food aversions: Nothing anymore! I am back to drinking coffee (decaf only), and I haven't felt nauseous from food in a LONG time.

Movement: Most often when I am sitting at my desk at work... Still true! If I get deep into my work and start slouching, he reminds me with a sharp punch. I also feel him rolling over and getting comfy when I am settling into bed.

Gender: It's a boy!!

What I miss: Wine! And sushi. I made hubby promise that we will get some on the way home from the hospital.

What I’m looking forward to: Snuggling with him. I can't wait to have him in my arms! ♥


1 comment:

Anne U @ hot coffee mama said...

Such cute belly photos...I always liked wearing maternity clothes, maybe I'm just weird.