Tuesday, January 26, 2010

i heart faces Challenge - Textures

A blogger friend who knows I love photography (because she shares that love) sent me in the direction of iheartfaces, which is a blog for bettering your techniques for shooting faces. The face I photograph the most would either be Jon, my boyfriend, or Matt, my younger brother. But the challenge this week is for textures, and when I think of a textured face, I think of my dad. The combination of his skin and his beard and his glasses always makes for a great shot.



This isn't the best one I could find, and it was my first time experimenting in pse with textures. It was fun, though; it gave me lots of ideas for editing other photos.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am glad you entered your picture at I Heart Faces. It is so fun to meet new people and see their styles. I like your Dad's face : ) Very nice!