Saturday, September 10, 2011

iPhonography 9.10.11

How cool is today's date?!? It's 9-10-11!!

Simple pleasures.




Anyway, here is last month represented in instagram photos:




And here are some wedding photos that I took with my iPhone:

Clockwise from top left: my ring & band, Jon wore a kilt!, hairstyles of 2 bridesmaids, my tiara that used to be my grandma's, hairstyles of 2 more bridesmaids, 4 of my girls at their last dress fitting, my girls in the limo, my hair is long!, a gift, 2 of my girls at the last dress fitting, my dad in the limo, relaxing during cocktail hour, my bridal bling from the bachelorette party, and my hairstyle.



Linking up with the following blogs:

iPhone Photo Friday at Adrienne Rose Photography
iPhonography at One Mom's Perfect Imperfections
Phonography at Pasando
InstaFriday at Life Rearranged






And I have to end this post with a message for my husband even though he will only read it when I show it to him:

Happy birthday, Jonathan! I love you more than you think, and I can only hope to somehow be able to express it to you at some point in the future. I'm glad we have the rest of our lives together, because it really might take me that long to find the right words to truly explain how much you mean to me. I am so happy that we have officially started our married life, and I am uber-excited for all the possibilities that the future holds for us. ♥




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love how you did before and after instagram. I love earlybird. Mine are here. http://naptimemomtog.com/photography/iphonography/

Gina Kleinworth said...

Congrats on the wedding- what a special time!!!

Courtney said...

I agree, love how you showed the before & after. Great shots, Amy!

Mommy Minded said...

Love all of your pictures!

Unknown said...

Love the wedding photos!! <3

Thanks so much for linking up with iPhone Photo Friday!! :)

Anika said...

Great shots! I love the three windows image at the top and the one you linked with from the wedding...curious what you used for that one. Great collection!