Sunday, September 18, 2011

Color Splash Sunday - My Favorite Summer Drink



Welcome to Color Splash Sunday!

Color splash photos are those that have been converted to black and white, but one object has been left colored. Sometimes, it's easy to just isolate your colored object and you're done. Other times, more editing is required, such as adjusting color levels/light/shadow/etc.

This is an open themed link-up, so there won't be any specific themes for your photos. Any photo is fine, as long it was taken or setup by you, has selective color, and you haven't posted it before. You can read more about CSS guidelines by clicking here.


I really didn't get much feedback regarding the top 3. I guess, for now, I'll go back to what I was doing in the spring. Thus, I will only be posting my top 3 favorite photos IF there are at least 6 entries. If anyone wants to give their opinion on the matter, please don't be shy! You can comment here or on my facebook fan page, or you can email me (yma367 at hotmail.com).

Here is my photo for today:

**Please note that the inlinkz list will close on Tuesday at 12noon EST. This is a permanent change.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maccy D's .. I'm Loving it :)

Saun said...

Nicely done... :)

Tina´s PicStory said...

Nice MC :)

Courtney said...

Makes me thirsty for one of their big Dr. Peppers. :)