Friday, February 24, 2012

Insta-iPhonography 2.24.12

When my point and shoot camera decides not to work (which is more often than not), I turn to my iPhone to capture the little things in my life.

As usual, I am behind on posting my iPhone photos here, so you get another wordless photo dump! I'll try to remember to post February's photos earlier in March.



All photos imported from iPhone and dumped into a storyboard in Photoscape.





InstaFriday at Life Rearranged
iPhonography at One Mom's Perfect Imperfections



2 comments:

Adriel Booker said...

oh, i really need to start doing this! i got my hubby's old iphone when his was upgraded and i'm loving instagram so much!! need to do iphonography and some collages.

Pauliina said...

To cool. I love the clouds!
Bravo Amy, great collages...