Wednesday, December 26, 2012

20 Week Belly & Baby Update

Meet Nugget!!


Estimated Due Date: May 14th, 2013

How far along: 20 weeks and 1 day. Halfway there!

How big is the baby: At the ultrasound last week, Nugget weighed 10 ounces.

Total weight gain: As of Thursday night, about 10 lbs. I lost at least 5 lbs during 1st trimester because I just couldn't eat. Now, I can't STOP eating!

Sleep: It comes and goes. Some nights, I sleep for a solid 8 or 9 hours. But more often lately, I wake up after only 4 or 5 hours, and just can't get back to sleep.

Maternity Clothes: The belly is not big enough for maternity jeans, so I am rocking the stretchy bands over my regular pants & jeans. I have bought a few tops, too, because I don't want to stretch out my regular clothes.

Best moments so far: Easily - feeling Nuggey move! I first felt it when I was about 17 weeks along. It felt like popping and fluttering. Now, I feel stronger movements, and I feel them often!! Luckily, no painful kicks or punches yet.

Food cravings: Pasta, pasta, pasta. Potatoes, in any form. Shrimp. Ketchup. Eggs. Cheese.

Food aversions: Sweet potatoes. Coffee.

Movement: Most often when I am sitting at my desk at work. I think I have also felt the tiny one flip over, which hurts a bit.

Gender: It's a boy!!


What I miss: Wine! And sushi. I made hubby promise that we will get some on the way home from the hospital.

What I’m looking forward to: Snuggling with him. I can't wait to have him in my arms! ♥


No comments: