Thursday, December 20, 2012

Did you miss me?

I am HIDEOUSLY behind on blogging. But I have a FABULOUS excuse - I went to Ireland in August, and I came back PREGNANT!!

I already know I won't be able to post belly/baby updates every week. Heck, I can't even promise you'll get an update once a month! I do post weekly reports on instagram, because it's fast and easy. So, if you reeeaaallly want to keep up to date, follow me there! My username is yma367.

I figured since I am just about halfway now (19 weeks and 2 days), I should at least share a couple belly photos.


We are having our gender reveal party on Saturday, so I will be sure to share a full update next week!! That, I can promise. (But only because I already started a new post for it.) And be sure to leave a comment below with your guess - boy or girl??


2 comments:

Mallory said...

I'm guessing, boy!

Mel Chesley said...

OHMYGOSH!!! Congratulations! What wonderful news. My daughter informed me about a month ago that I am going to be a gramma. I can't believe it, I'm too young. XD

Very excited for you! I say.... boy!