Monday, October 10, 2011

Dreamy Stream


Last week, I was able to be a guest judge for Branson and Kathryn's Edit Me challenge! It was tons of fun, but oh, so difficult! Picking only 3 of my favorite edits, out of all the amazing entries... There are some very talented photoshoppers in this group!

I couldn't help but do my own edit. Here is the SOOC again:


And here is my edit, called Dreamy Stream:


Ooh, I love this one so much. I didn't write down my steps like I normally do; however, I do remember that I used a combination of the Orton effect (Rita's tut) and Coffeeshop's Sunkissed action, plus some tweaking of my own.

Remember to head to either Branson's blog or Kathryn's blog tomorrow to see who I picked as the winners!

My Reflection of Something Our tiny BIG Life




2 comments:

Sweepy said...

Woof Amy!
One of the CSS does not link although I smartly found the site and another CSS simply has no CSS!

WHATinGREATdroolyNAMEisTHESEpeepsUPto?

Just drooly asking.

Unknown said...

I love that you shared your own edit! It is gorgeous!!!