Friday, July 06, 2012

Inspiration Through Art

A few months ago, I heard on facebook about an organization called Inspiration Through Art. Considering my artistic nature, I was immediately intrigued.


After reading their mission, I knew I needed to be a part of it!

See, ITA is an incredible foundation that assists families with finding professional photographers in their area. And these families are special; they have heroes in their midst. Children with disabilities and life-threatening illnesses. Children who are fighting, or have fought and have won. Children (and families) who struggle every single day to teach acceptance and tolerance.

These children are heroes! We, as professional photographers, embrace the beauty and bravery and uniqueness of each hero. We capture these heroes so that their families will always remember their fight, whether they lose the battle, or they beat the odds and look back on the journey many years later.

If you think your child might be eligible to be an Inspiration Through Art hero, you can click HERE to apply. If accepted, you will be able to view a list of approved photographers in your area who are ready and willing to provide a free photo session to celebrate your hero.

And if you live in my area, YES, I am approved, and I would LOVE to celebrate your hero.

(If your hero is not feeling photos, but still wants to be recognized, you can sign up for a Birthday box, too!)




No comments: