Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guest Post: Leslie

Howdy Y'all, I am Leslie from Leslie Ann Photography. When I saw that Amy needed people to be guest bloggers for her while she is away on her honeymoon, I thought it would be really cool to do it. I have never done a guest blog post before, so bare with me.

Amy said that I could talk about whatever I wanted that had to do with photography, something about myself, etc. so I chose to talk about pictures with quotes or lyrics.

I love country music. There are several songs that have lyrics that get stuck in my head. So when I take pictures, they sometimes remind me of certain song lyrics.

Here are a few pictures that I have edited with song lyrics.

. . . .Like my mother does <3
IMG_9845-2
100_7958-1
IMG_9341-2
picnikfile_oc6lI3
picnikfile_zI8uaa
picnikfile_yFaFk_

No comments: