Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back to School Mini Session Day!

Are you sick of the boring, generic photos that your kids get for school photos? Are you wanting something more unique, more personalized, to remember your child at this age?

Then I have the solution: a Back to School mini session with Artistically Amy Photography!

NITTY GRITTY
Who: Kids, starting pre-K through 8th grade.
What: $50* for 20 minutes + 10 photos on a disc. (Payment is due in full to reserve your time slot.)
Where: Fishkill, NY... TBA to clients who book a session.
When: Saturday, September 8th
*Please note that all prices are subject to NYS sales tax of 8.125%.


OOH, PRETTY!
Visual aids to prove that these photos will be much more creative and artistic than the studio shots that the schools provide:




FAQ's

Will you reschedule my appointment if it rains on September 8th?
I have a rain date set up - Sunday, September 9th!

Do I have to bring props with me?
Nope! I will provide the entire setup - vintage desk, books, globe, & fresh apples. If you have an item you want in the photos, please bring it!

I have X kids, can I book one time slot for all of them?
That depends on your specific needs. If you only want group poses of all your kids together, sure, one time slot is fine! If you want group poses plus individual poses plus two at a time poses, call me. Together, we'll figure out what is best for you.

Can I book a mini session for a different day?
Sorry, but I am only offering this discounted mini session package for the date I chose. If you want to book a longer session for a different day, call me for availability & pricing options.

My friend also wants Back to School photos for her kids, can we do our photos together on that day?
Yes! Call me so we can discuss your options for timing and pricing.

When will I get to see my photos?
I will be doing in-person viewing & ordering appointments on select dates. We will make your appointment after your session to work around your schedule.

Can I order prints/gallery wraps/frame/albums/etc?
Yes! We'll talk about products at your session, and then order them at your viewing & ordering appointment.

What clothing should my kid(s) wear?
After your session is booked, I'll email you a pdf of my "What to Wear" guide with some tips and outfit ideas.

I have more questions, can I call you?
Please do!! My cell number is 914-548-8282. (Only serious inquiries, please.)

Psshh, I'm ready to book my time slot.  Sign me up!
Yay!  Call me ASAP before your chosen time is booked.  914-548-8282.


WHY

Amy, tell me honestly, why should I book a Back to School mini session with you?

Ohmigosh, there are so many reasons. First off, I know you want some creative photos. Otherwise, you wouldn't still be reading. Second, this is such a great deal, and I am not offering any more mini session days this year! This is your only chance to take advantage of this sweet deal. And third, because time passes all too quickly. Blink now, and your kindergarten student will soon be moving on to college. Let me capture these moments for you so you will be able to cherish the memories forever.



No comments: