Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ian | Newborn Portraits | Hudson Valley Lifestyle Photographer

A couple weeks ago, I headed over to Ian's house to do his newborn portraits. His mama had contacted me for a photo session back in April because she knew it is best to book these things early. Of course, that also meant that my excitement about this shoot was building up for months!


Isn't that monkey hat the cutest?! I knew Ian's mama had some props for our shoot, but she wasn't very specific about them. When she brought out this hat, I seriously swooned over the sheer cuteness.

And yeaa, this little monkey was awake for our entire shoot! Honestly, though, I loved it! I think his portraits are much more unique, and I just adore his bright eyes.

You can see more photos on my facebook page HERE.

No comments: