Wednesday, August 01, 2012

J & J are expecting their first!

I am meeting up for mini sessions once a month with this lovely couple to document this mama-to-be's growing belly. Click HERE to see photos from April, click HERE to see photos from May, and click HERE to see photos from June.

For our July shoot, we focused on a gender celebration! The couple already knew what the gender of the baby was, which is why we did a celebration instead of a reveal.


You can see more photos on my facebook page HERE.

This particular shoot was so much fun! Instead of a quick, 30-minute session, I was at their house for an hour and a half. Besides taking photos, I looked at the nursery, gave my input on paint colors, and gushed over baby clothes. That's what you get when you book a portrait session with me - not just creative, unique photos, but also a new friend.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are lovely, Amy!!! Really gorgeous!