I went back to 2007 for this photo of Jon, my fiance, and our little stuffed turtle, Shampoo. Our first stuffed baby.
I also put together this sweet collage of some more photos from December 2007.
1. I love this photo of Jon peeking over my shoulder. I love it even though I am out of focus and my camera at the time was a POS point-and-shoot that was being held together by sc0tch tape.
2. I worked for a party company, and we used to dress up as elves to do face-painting. This is me with another elf and our boss's daughter.
3. I loved painting my own face!
4. Winter wonderland
5. Carolers at a party
6. Our family Christmas photo. I'm not sure why I picked a gray sweater and a pink tank top. It looks awful.
7. A tree in a nearby town. I worked at the ceremony doing face-painting. I remember driving home with ice and sleet all over the roads. I had to pull over and scrape my windshield while wearing an elf costume.
8. Winter river scene
9. My boss's son that I tutored for a year until he was able to switch from a self-contained class into a literacy-based class.
10. Shampoo's Christmas outfit. Yes, I used to dress him up. Just wait til I have a real baby.