Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Zander!

Wandering the World with Zander

I had the honor of hosting Zander back in late July. About 3 weeks later, I got married, went on my honeymoon, and then started traveling for work. Thus, I was never able to post some photos of my adventures with this traveling sock monkey. Better late then never, right?!


We started off our week by going bowling with my younger brother and his friends. Zander was happy to hang out with them, and do some reading with my dad.


Back at the condo, we had some coffee and did some laundry, but Zander just wanted to play! I also brought him to my office to get some work done.


The next day, we made sure to check out the view of the beautiful Hudson River, as well as the chapel where my husband and I got married (although we were still only engaged at the time).


Also, we stopped at book club to see my younger brother again, and make more new friends!


On our last day together, we had my dad snap a few more photos to remember our time together.


You can read the entire story of Zander and what we are working towards HERE. You can also track his travels and see more of his adventures HERE. To see all of my Zander photos full-size, go to my facebook page!



No comments: