Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Texture Tuesday 1.17.11

The theme for Kim Klassen's challenge today is Open. I'm finding myself uninspired a lot lately, and I'm not sure why. I think part of it is my camera. My point and shoot just irritates me all the time these days. I find myself deleting most of the photos I shoot, and then begging my dad to let me borrow his D80.

Another factor is the weather. We haven't had ANY snow yet this winter. We had almost a foot in October, but nothing since then. Where is my winter wonderland?!

For open, I went with these bare branches. I think I might be reaching a bit with this.


My texture layers are simple: a black to white gradient map at 50% opacity, and one layer of Annabelle on soft light at 100%. Done!

kimklassencafe



2 comments:

georgia b. said...

so pretty! love that sunflare, too.

came via kk's texture tuesday!... newest follower, too!

georgia b. said...

oh... i was already following, i guess. heehee. didn't see that. so, now i know i've been here before... probably from a different t.t. post. but your blog does not look familiar. did you change the layout? love the name in your url... purple hippie.