Thursday, April 07, 2011

I'm taking the pledge....

THE KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER PLEDGE!



AS A KIND-HEARTED BLOGGER I PLEDGE TO:

* create, inspire, and admire rather than compete with fellow bloggers.
* be understanding of each other-- in the blogging community, as well as in the world.
* stay away from internet/blogging bullying.
* speak my opinion freely, while still being mindful of other's feelings-- be tactful.
* make an effort--no matter how big or small the gesture, to spread kindness or joy to others.
* acknowledge that I will make mistakes, (I am only human) but remember to learn from them.
* know that at times I will post about the negative stuff in life, and maybe even some complaining (I am only human) but I will always follow up with something happy/positive too.
* believe that this world is a good place, filled with good people.


Read the background and sign up to take the pledge by clicking HERE.

This won't change much here on my blog, since I already try to keep this a happy place. It will change my CSS meme a bit, in that I won't be picking one winner any more. I'll still feature my 3 favorites, and they will all be allowed to take a pretty button that says they are my faves!


*I found this over on Angel Perry's blog.

No comments: