Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Texture Tuesday - Your FAVE

For this week's Texture Tuesday (run by Kim Klassen), there is no specific challenge. She wants us, instead, to post our FAVORITE textured photos.

I have 2 favorites that stand out. The first one is an oldie that I posted on May 29 of last year for Macro Friday. However, this was not a Kim Klassen texture... It was Heartless by Shadowhouse Creations.

See that old watermark I was using? Uuuuuuuuuuglyyyyyyyyyyy!


And the second one is one that I had posted less than a month ago for a texture-themed Happy Monday challenge.

I don't remember which texture I used for this one. Oops!

It's quite obvious that dried flowers are one of my favorite things to photograph. And they take on textures so beautifully!

kimklassencafe

1 comment:

alicia said...

That first one is amazing. Love the dried flower with the use of texture. I also use some of shadowhouse. I often struggle to find the right texture to go with an image, so I have a few favs that are my go-tos. Your work is beautiful.