Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Black and White Wednesday - Bicycles

the long road

Black and White Wednesday is run by Lisa over at
The Long Road to China.

I haven't linked up to B&WW in a few weeks, so I decided to pair it with Shutter Love for this week. The theme is Bicycles. I have this photo from Hopeville State Park in Griswold, CT.
(Click here for my original post on Hopeville State Park.)



I have a bicycle at my parents' house that I bought a few years ago. I love riding, but I haven't done any in quite a long time. I'm considering filling the tires up and bringing it to the condo so I can go riding, now that the weather is getting warmer. It'd be a great way to shape up a little before the wedding.

ShutterLoveTuesdays

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I really like your processing.

Brooke said...

LOVE the vintage look! Great job!! :)

Jan Halvard said...

Great shot!

Welcome to visit my
Black and White wednesday!

Jan Halvard, Norway
¡Buenos dias Bolivia!