Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - 6.27.11

Here is this week's plan:

Monday - Cheesy Ravioli Casserole

Found this recipe in a crockpot cookbook my mom lent me. I am using our brand-new crockpot that my grandma bought us as a bridal shower present. I spent some time yesterday tenderly washing the pot and eagerly reading over the manual. And taking pictures. Seriously. It should NOT have excited me so much.



Tuesday - Sandwiches in the car
This is our 3rd and last time eating dinner in the car while driving an hour away to see the LOTR movies in theatres.

Wednesday - Chicken
Honey teriyaki sauce, and a veggie.

Thursday - Burgers, green, potato salad, pasta salad.
I need a break from corn on the cob. I got small containers of potato salad and pasta salad when I bought cold cuts at the deli. If I made either one from scratch, we'd be drowning in leftovers.

Friday - leftovers
As usual.




If you want to join in with the weekly menu planning, head over to Org Junkie every Monday!

I've been sitting here on the couch (with its pretty new slipcover, another gift from the bridal shower), listening to dance and trance music on pandora, taking advantage of my awesome Next buttons, reading blogs, looking at photos, and totally ignoring responsibilities, for a good 2 hours now. And while I could easily do this for several more hours, there are clothes to be folded and dinner to be made[nope, that's done!] and homework to be done for pre-cana (premarital counseling that is required by our church).

Not to mention wedding planning! While the invitations were mailed out 2 weeks ago, I still have to make several phone calls to confirm details. My mom and I went to pick up the favors today, and the placecard holders were already delivered. It's a lot of little things now, like printing actual placecards, designing the programs, scheduling dress fittings, etc. I can't believe it's less than 2 months away!!

No comments: