Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Shutter Love - Wind .... And the Flip Flop Swap!

Check out this week's Color Splash Sunday HERE.

Also, my Texture Tuesday post has been moved to tomorrow.

________________________________





_____________________________________


So, do you remember that I mentioned the Flip Flop Swap last month?



My partner was Tiffany over at Starting Over.
She sent me these sweet flip flops:


I love the brass-y feel, and the versatility. I can wear these with jeans or with a nice skirt for work. And they are much more comfortable than you'd think. The soles are cushioned and even have an arch pad. I love my new flip flops! Thank you so much, Tiffany!


1 comment:

Serline said...

Those flip flops look nice and comfy, but I like to walk so much that I need something more rugged and sandal-like; I'm very happy with the pair of Geox that my hubby bought for me for Christmas ;-)