Monday, June 28, 2010

All Sorts of Miscellaneous Bits

Getting to know YOU


Head over to MannLand5 to get the button and the questions for yourself.

1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done? Lipo. Without a question. I don't want/need a boob job, I wouldn't recognize myself if I got a nose job, and I don't see the need for botox.

2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why? I used to watch Passions EVERY DAY WITHOUT FAIL. But then I started high school and I realized there was enough drama in day-to-day life. And now I am proud to say that I am soap-free. ;)

3. Favorite clothing brand? Aerie for lingerie and some regular clothing. Besides that, I don't have a favorite brand. I do most of my shopping at Kohl's because of their awesome clearance racks. I will say that I prefer Lei from the juniors section for my jeans.

4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year? Tough one... I do love shopping, and I don't get to do it often. But I think any woman would love to have maid service for a year. As long as the maid actually does her job.

5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Uh, no.

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Ariel, the Little Mermaid. She has always been my favorite. And it's really unbelievable how much Ariel stuff there is for little girls these days. When I was a kid, there was nothing!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out? Karate Kid. No lie. If you've seen it, think about every scene with the bullies beating up poor little Dre.

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what? A bunch of toes and 2 fingers. My right middle finger when I was a kid, playing outside with my brother, and my right ring finger on a cotton candy machine. Yea, someday, ask me about my days working for a party company.
__________________________________________________________


You should go vote for the BlogLuxe Awards! The voting is open until July 12, and there are so many great blogs in there. I have several favorites in there, and I'll definitely be voting daily.
__________________________________________________________


Here's a song I'm utterly in love with. I'm linking up with Simplicity's THIS WEEK ONLY parties.



Jason Castro was in the top 4 of AI7, and his debut album came out a couple of months ago. It's amazing! I love every song on it, but this is one of my favorites, along with All Wrapped Up and Love Uncompromised.

3 comments:

Kayni said...

oh yes, Kohl's is a favorite too. i was just there on saturday. i don't do much shopping due to tight budget, so i do it one a while. happy monday!

Hart Johnson said...

*cough* Innuendo queen here to edjumakate you, as clearly you need some Aussie's in your life.

Bit: derivation. "A bit on the side" (I think you can GUESS what THAT means)

*cough* lesson over.

I consider it a public service to make sure all conversation takes on sexual undertones.

Love your answers!

Manicured Teacher said...

I would totally get lipo too. That'd be awesome!