Sunday, June 06, 2010

More to say...

Getting to know YOU


1. If a person has a booger in their nose, and you can see it, do you tell them?
2. What are you passionate about?
3. How long have you been blogging?
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink?
5. What is your favorite type of music?
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......?
7. My Summer vacation plans are...?
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?

My Answers:

1. If a person has a booger in their nose, and you can see it, do you tell them? Family and friends, yes. Acquaintances and strangers, no way!
2. What are you passionate about? Reading, education, respect.
3. How long have you been blogging? Since February of this year, so 4 short months.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? Margaritas, ice cold water, and DD iced coffee.
5. What is your favorite type of music? It used to be all kinds (except country and gospel). But my tastes have changed in the past few years. I can't really listen to pop or rap like I used to.
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? Sometimes I read, sometimes I stare at my glitter lamp, as long as I take a few minutes to relax and do deep breathing. I hate going to sleep wound up or restless.
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? Nothing concrete, as of right now. I was hoping to go to TN with Jon to visit his fam and my friends, but we still have to work out details.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is? Cetaphil facial cleanser. Every night. It's gentle, unscented, and doesn't dry my face out.


If you want to snag the button and answer the questions for yourself, head over to MannLand5.

_____________________________________________________


I am taking part in a new photo challenge that I found through another blog. The challenge is called a Photo Hunt. You are given 20 specific themes/techniques/objects that you must photograph in the span of one month. If you want to check it out, head on over to http://photohuntchallenges.com/ and sign up! These are the themes for June:

1. Hilarious Out-Takes
2. Creative Crop
3. Sun Flare
4. Sweet Dreams
5. Work
6. Play
7. Cookout/Picnic
8. Transportation
9. Money/Currency
10. A Fountain
11. A Night Scene
12. B&W with Selective Coloring <-- this one will be easy!
13. Something Old
14. Something New
15. Something Borrowed
16. Something Blue
17. Something Musical
18. Something Purple
19. Something Yellow
20. Something Scenic

I have so much going on right now; I don't know HOW I am going to fit this in. I am writing for BuNoWriMo (update on that coming soon), I am still working full-time, I have to pack up my dorm room to move back home, I am in the middle of a house search, and I'd also like to spend some time with family and friends at SOME point. Such is the life of a twenty-something blogger.

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Hey Amy! I like that you wrote "respect" in one of your passions. I think it is something people forget about at times. I have to try the Cetaphil facial cleanser. sounds good. I hope you have a great day!

Mama Hen