Saturday, May 29, 2010

Macro Friday #1 (on Saturday)

One of my favorite bloggers, Laura over at Blogging from Bolivia, has started a new meme! It's called Macro Friday. I am really excited for this, because the majority of my photos are macro. And she's using the term "macro" loosely, anyway.



So here's my entry for this week. This is a dead pink rose that I had a great time photographing, and I had fun editing it, as well!





And I have to plug my dad's blog again. Poor guy has only got 2 followers (one of whom is me). But he takes amazing photos, and he hardly ever edits; his photos are that good! For example, check out his sky photos for this week's YouCapture! He also entered Macro Friday with a yellow butterfly flower.

5 comments:

Lena said...

Oooh that is beautiful! Great job on the processing.

jeffkny said...

You are doing fantastic photographing and editing. Your eye for layout and subject is improving. D

Laura said...

This is beautiful Amy!! I love how crisp the flower looks. And the editing is great - I love the texture. Thanks for entering!! :)

Discovery School at First Baptist Heath said...

SO beautiful!!!!well done! I am green with envy

The Mommy said...

Love the way you shot a dried flower. Oh I like that texture too!