Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Black and White Wednesday - Friends

Welcome to Black and White Wednesday! Do your own and join in at The Long Road to China.



This is myself (on the right) with my friends, same 2 friends from the cute dress-up picture below. We are all grown-up now, obviously, but we still love to play around with each other.

This emphasizes my point from my last post about not wanting to move out of state. I love my family and friends so much that I would be utterly lost without them. I've been friends with these 2 girlies since we were in the womb. Our moms were in each other's weddings. These girlies will be my bridesmaids, no questions asked. (Speaking of which, I've got 6 bridesmaids, including the MOH, planned for my unplanned wedding. Is that too many??)

I should mention - when editing this photo, I played around with some different filter textures in the background. How does it look?

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your picture! So sweet. It is the perfect depiction of friends! Very nice! : )

CM said...

What a fun picture! The background is interesting, I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Maybe that's the point, so you just notice you girls? Looks great!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Y'all are so cute!! I too, would be lost without my friends:) Six is a great number of bridesmaids.....LOL!!

Lisa

Formerly known as Frau said...

Fun shot!!

Gail said...

Love it, great black and white!

Unknown said...

Awww...you look like great friends! Priceless shot :)

Katy said...

Such a fun and awesome photo! Love it! :)

Sarah Andrews said...

Great shot and I love the story behind it. You are lucky to have such long term friends! Great processing - it looks awesome in B&W

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

What a fun shot!

freckletree said...

never too many bridesmaids as long as you genuinely love them all and don't second guess having them in your wedding. i had 2 and a moh. and i have never regretted not having any of my other girlfriends. as long as it's right for you. it is your wedding btw.

Lori said...

Great pic...Great friends! Love it!

Robin said...

Great B&W ... I don't think 6 is a bad number at all. Sounds like a great group of friends!

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the positive responses! I'm one of those who prefers to have a few very close friends, and I love them all too much to leave anyone out. :)

Christine @ 12,450miles said...

Fun fun fun!! Great B&W conversion here!