Monday, February 15, 2010

i heart faces Challenge - Dancing

I had the perfect picture for this Challenge, so I am really excited to enter!



This is Jon's dad, Kevin, and his friend, Sarah, at her wedding. Jon and Kevin wore matching kilts; it was so cute! I had Anthony's camera the whole night, but this shot taken during the Dollar Dance is easily one of the best from the entire event.

I hate the flash from the photographer's camera, so I darkened it alot. But I guess it's my own fault for sitting right across from him. Other than that, I darkened out the background and tried to brighten up the green of the kilt.

Such a fun photo.


8 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

This is toooooo fun! :) great choice for the theme.

have a happy week.

Kelly said...

haha! this is awesome!

Monika said...

Oh, this is fabulous!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

I love it : ) So fun! Spirited! And I am almost positive you will be the only entrant with a kilt : ) That is cool as can be!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Fun dance photo.

Shanna said...

I can hear the bagpipes!! Cute Photo.

Unknown said...

Irish/Scottish people know how to PARTAY!!!
Fun Photo!

kim said...

How great! I love a wedding with a good kilt!