Monday, March 22, 2010

i heart faces Challenge - Angles

I love angles! I am so happy that iheartfaces decided to make this the theme for this week's challenge. I am always trying to find new angles by holding my camera up above my head, or holding it just under my chin, or even lower at my hip, or even by just tilting or twisting it in different directions.

This photo of my dad and Matty was actually taken several weeks ago, with my arms held up above my head. My dad has a goofy grin on his face because he thinks my fixation with angles is very silly.



I am practicing a lot with the textures and actions that were recommended to me. I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I really like high contrast, but I'm not sure where to draw the line between dramatic and cartoon-ish.

No comments: