Friday, April 23, 2010

Photo Story Friday - A Giggling Sneakergirl

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecilyand Pam




"These are my sneakers. There are many like them, but this pair is mine. My sneakers are my best friends. They are my life. My sneakers, without me, are useless. Without my sneakers, I am useless." This Sneakergirl Creed is a play on the Rifleman's Creed. It makes me giggle. Joe Swanson makes me giggle when he barks the Wheelchair Creed. Truly, I don't mean to offend. I want to make you snicker or giggle or even just smirk. What good is a giggling Sneakergirl if no one will giggle with her? What good is any giggle without giggling friends?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My hubby can quote Full Metal Jacket word for word and if we watch it I have to put on headphones so that I can hear the real voices and not his. :)