Wednesday, April 28, 2010

RAW(e) - Red

This week's theme for RAW(e), run by Sami, is red. I had fun with this one! I gathered all of the red items in my dorm room (I have 15 red items, not including the fire alarm on the wall) and spread them out on the floor for a photoshoot. Oh MAN, was it fun!! I arranged them and rearranged them, changed the lighting, changed it again, took some horrible pictures, and took some great pictures. I even had a stack of books for a play on words (red books that I have read... red, read.... get it?).

The photo below, which is completely unedited, is my favorite from my mini-session, and one of the best.

5 comments:

beingzaraandzidan said...

Wow! The pic is great & so natural. I love red. its my daughters & my favourite color. I'm definetly gonna do somthing on it too. Thanx for sharing & Thanx for ur lovely comments on my post.(I think u should share the rest of the pics too, as they all sound tempting)

Lisa said...

Nice and simple!

Shannon K. said...

Love the red against the wood. Nice shot.

Anonymous said...

love the bow Amy
nice one!

The Mommy said...

Very nice, love the silky red against the wood:)