Friday, April 09, 2010

RAW(e) - Around the House... Er, Dorm.

Yes, I live in a dorm. A twenty-something grad student that dislikes partying or loud music, and I live in a college dorm. We've covered this already.

Anyway, this week's theme for RAW(e) is Around the House... So, Around the Dorm, in my case. (And actually, another entry this week is ALSO Around the Dorm. Go check out Sailor & Company if you don't believe me.)



I'm not a mom yet, but I certainly have plenty of kids' books around my dorm room. That's what I spend most of my money on when I go to B&N. I love getting new kids' books, seeing the bright pictures, smelling the fresh paper. I use the books for tutoring and for lesson plans, but there's still something cool about seeing kids' books filling up my book shelves and scattered across my bed. Because I totally don't mind - I love it! It makes me think, oh yea, I'm ready.

3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

I can soooooo smell those books too! Love it!

Hart Johnson said...

Eeeeeek! I am so NOT ready to have kids (never mind that I had my first 15 years ago this month). Clearly you are more suited to motherhood than I am! I'm more suited to CORRUPTING kids...

The Rigelsky Family said...

So sweet :)