Sunday, May 15, 2011

Color Splash Sunday - Grape Soda




Welcome to Color Splash Sunday!

Color splash photos are those that have been converted to black and white, but one object has been left colored. Sometimes, it's easy to just isolate your colored object and you're done. Other times, more editing is required, such as adjusting color levels/light/shadow/etc.

This is an open themed link-up, so there won't be any specific themes for your photos. Any photo is fine, as long it was taken or setup by you, has selective color, and you haven't posted it before. You can read more about CSS guidelines by clicking here.



Here are my 3 favorites from last week:


(These photos are all copyright of their original photographers.)

Congrats to these talented photographers!
Feel free to snag this button
and display it on your blog!




And here is my photo for this week:



I try not to drink soda often because of all the sugar in it. When I do drink it, my favorite flavors are grape, orange, and cherry.

Your turn to link up!



6 comments:

Linda said...

You selective color photo this week is GREAT!!
Thanks for faving me last week...
Have a great Sunday!

Heather said...

Oooooh...love the grapey-purple!! I appreciate your recognition for last week :) Thanks for hosting. This is a fun meme to participate in. I'll have mine up in a little bit.

Sweepy said...

Woof Amy!
I don't drink soda ever.
My humans won't let me.
I think I prefer my drinks clear.

Michelle said...

Great color...we have the same tastes. I love grape and cherry. I also enjoyed the photos from other photographers. Great post. I enjoyed my visit!

Elise Ann Wormuth said...

So purple! Great color.

JakenMattsMom said...

Thanks for the linky! One of these weeks I'll make the top 3, I'm trying! LOL