And this week's questions for GTKY:
1. have you ever gone to see a movie by yourself? Several times! When I am traveling for work in the fall, I often find myself alone, with 4-5 hours to kill. Seeing movies are a great way to pass the time (when I have a few extra bucks to spare).
2. would you rather go through a tornado or a hurricane? All natural disasters terrify me - tornadoes, hurricanes, avalanches, tsunamis, etc.
3. have you made summer vacation plans? I'm spending the summer preparing for my wedding. My future husband and I will be going on a cruise for our honeymoon at the end of August.
4. what's your favorite accessory (can't be jewelry)? Purses are not my thing. Neither are shoes. I like accessorizing with sneakers, and sometimes headbands.
5. have you ever been thrown a surprise party? Sort of. Jon (my fiance) likes to plan surprise dinners for my birthday.
6. are you friends with your neighbors? Friendly? Yes. We have a little old lady underneath our condo, and a couple with an adorable dog right across from us.
7. what's the last movie you saw in the theater? It's been a long time... Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part I.
8 what's your favorite food network show? We only have basic cable, so we don't get the Food Network. But my mom and I watch Chopped together when I go to my parents' house. I also like Cupcake Wars and Last Cake Standing. Jon likes Iron Chef.
No MPM today. I have no plans for this week other than salad and cereal. I'm skipping grocery shopping this week since Jon is still away, training for his new job.
Just one other thing - I am participating in the Flip Flop Swap next month! There is still time to sign up. CLICK HERE for more info!