Thursday, August 19, 2010

Back from vacation!

WOW! What a crazy/fun/cool vacation I had... If you've been checking my blog, you know that we went to several different places. I'll try to sum it up quickly right now: Jon and I flew to Orlando with 2 friends (a married couple). We stayed in a villa/condo that was just a quick drive from Disney. We went to SeaWorld, Universal, 2 dinner theatres, and 2 Disney parks, as well as some other random places. I got sunburned, Jon got sunburned, and after 7 days of sun, we flew back to cloudy skies... Not cool. I took tons of pictures, but not as many as I would have liked because my camera battery died and half the outlets in the villa/condo didn't work. I'll try to share some of them as soon as I can get back to somewhat of a schedule.

Talk to you all again soon!

2 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

Glad you had such a fabulous vacation, Amy! Welcome back!

Bec said...

We used to have family that lived in St. Pete's so we'd get to go to Disney World when we would visit. Haven't been for years though!

bec@iheart