Monday, August 09, 2010

RAW(e) - Vintage

This is a vintage music globe that my mom saved from... someone.... An aunt, I think.

Photobucket

RAW(e) is run by Sami.
The only photos allowed are those that are
COMPLETELY UNEDITED.
_________________________________

Getting to know YOU


I feel like I am always a day late with this! I love answering the questions, but I can never remember to grab the questions during my Sunday post.

1. Do you think mustaches are sexy? Only on Billy Burke.



2. What's the last concert you've been to? Hanson @ Northern Lights in Clifton Park, NY. I've been to 5 of their concerts, and every single one was a rockin' good time.



3 What was your favorite 80's sitcom? Full House. You got it, dude!



4. Were you named after anyone? My middle name is from my mom's aunt, but my first name is just me.

5. When you buy new clothes, do you wash before wearing? Underwear and bathing suits. But shirts and pants are fine, IMO.

6. If you didn't blog, what would you do with your spare time? Photo editing and dolling. Like I did before I started blogging.

7. What is your favorite department store? Kohl's! Their clearance racks are gold mines.

8. If you were to get Laser Hair Removal..where would you get it? Everywhere! I get bad razor burn (due to eczema), so not shaving would be nice.

6 comments:

The Rigelsky Family said...

What a cool vintage shot!

Manicured Teacher said...

Omg, I used to LOVE Hanson! How funny!:)

Diane said...

I have dishes with that same pattern. Neat globe. :O)

Ashley Sisk said...

So, I got your email and of course I don't mind if you link back to me - I'll keep an eye out for it and I love that you've added my flickr page as inspiration. Yay. On another note, I have been wondering why I haven't been getting your feed lately...I reclicked follow and we're back in business, but I've had that problem with a few sites recently. Oh well.

Anyways, enough of that, great vintage shot. I should have mine loaded later today.

Unknown said...

Wow. How great that your mom saved that. Very, very cool.

I always love coming to visit you Amy. I love your pictures and I just love the feeling over here. Young and f.u.n!

I am with you about kohl's. That place is fab on clearance day.

Heather said...

Very cool music globe!