Click the button to see more YELLOW shots!
This was taken almost 2 years ago, with a k0dak point and shoot. Not bad, eh? Other than the flash on Matt's eye, I love this shot. I have it framed in my room. And I ROCK at self-portraits.
Update on Matt: He has to get more bloodwork done this week, as well as an EEG. We spent all day Friday at the children's hospital. His doc said it might just be a case of lowering one of his meds. Another possibility is simply decreased kidney function, because transplanted organs don't last forever. Worst case scenario, the kidney may be developing a completely separate disorder. But that's a very rare event, so he is leaning more towards decreased kidney function, which we knew would happen eventually. We were hoping for 20 years; it's been 11. So, on one hand, it's a miracle that Matt is alive and the transplant has been successful. On the other hand, I would love 9 more years of a healthy younger brother.
Regardless, the final answer is pending the bloodwork this week. I'll let you know. A million thanks for all your prayers and kind words. Please don't stop! It really helps me to stay strong for him when I know that my blogger friends are thinking about him.
Now, I am joining in with a new meme: Getting to Know You, run by Keely over at MannLand5. Copy the questions below, answer them on your blog, and go to her site to link up!
1. Do you have a fetish?
2. Do you sing in the shower?
3. Who was your first crush?
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
5. Do you sleep naked?
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
8. Summer is.....?
1. Do you have a fetish? Sneakers and sundresses. Together.
2. Do you sing in the shower? YES! But not too loud. I save the loud singing for my car - windows down, music up.
3. Who was your first crush? Jeffrey, in kindergarten. He played Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles with me - I was April and he was always Michaelangelo, my fave turtle.
4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have? Defending himself and his family, both physically and verbally.
5. Do you sleep naked? Not FULLY naked (sorry Tami!)
6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking? Take my shoes off. I'd rather be barefoot, but it's not very professional to walk around the office without shoes.
7. What's the first thing you do when you go online? Facebook! I'm hopelessly devoted.
8. Summer is.....? So close! I can smell it - BBQ's and creamsicles and sunscreen and campfire smoke.