Monday, May 31, 2010

A mild Monday

Photobucket
Getting to Know You is run by Keely over at MannLand5. Copy the questions below, answer them on your blog, and go to her site to link up!


1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house?

2. Can guys and girls be friends? ( thanks Jen!)

3. Can you curl your tongue?

4. Have you ever stolen anything?

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text?

6. Memorial Day plans?

7. What do you do to relax?

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom?


Here are my answers:


1. Have you ever snooped around someone else's house? Yea, I definitely remember doing some snooping when I was younger. There were several kids up and down my street that are around the same age as me (plus/minus 2 years), and we were always running to each other's houses and sitting under windows. We were also climbing in and out of windows, sneaking into neighboring pools, and causing mayhem.

2. Can guys and girls be friends? Yes. I had several guy friends when I was in high school and college. It's easy to be friends with guys. All you have to do is sit there and watch them play video games. Or watch them drink beers around a firepit. Or watch them shoot paintball guns at each other.

3. Can you curl your tongue? Nope. Not at all. I can't roll R's either.

4. Have you ever stolen anything? Lip gloss from a dollar store when I was in 8th grade. Such a rebel!

5. Would you rather talk on the phone or text? Depends who I am talking to. My mom and dad both really slow at texting, so it's much easier to just call.

6. Memorial Day plans? BBQ. Relax. Flea market. Sunbathe.

7. What do you do to relax? Read, play computer games, stare at running water.

8. Do you do anything to honor those that have died fighting for our freedom? Fresh palm crosses at my grandfather's grave. (He was a WWII vet.)

1 comment:

Mama Hen said...

Hey Amy,
That is great that you put fresh palm crosses at your grandfather's grave. I visit my father's grave all the time. Boy do I miss him! I can't believe your mom and dad even text. My poor mom does not know much about the tv, computer or cell phone. I hoep you have a great holiday!

Mama Hen