Monday, February 14, 2011

i heart faces Challenge - Red



That's my (future) niece Jordan sitting on Minnie's lap! This was easily the cutest character meeting I've ever seen... It even beat the little girl dressed as Snow White, meeting Snow White. From the first moment Jordan saw Mickey and Minnie, she couldn't take her eyes off of them. We had to struggle to keep her from running to the head of the line. When it was finally our turn, she ran right up to Mickey and gave him a huge hug! Then she turned around, sat down in Minnie's lap, and refused to get up. She just sat there, smiling and giggling, while all the adults oohed and aahed and raved about how friendly she is.

And since it's a few years off before I get to post photos of my own kids at Disney, I'm just going to keep posting photos of someone else's kids. Heh.

1 comment:

Leslie Taylor said...

Awww such a sweet picture!! I love Disney!!