Friday, February 25, 2011

Macro Friday #40

Remember my macro man from last week?

Here's another one!




____________________________________________



i♥faces
Disclaimer: This is not my photo. I did not take it.
Copyright belongs to iheartfaces and the original photographer.


Honestly, I don't care if anyone thinks that this photo has things that are 'technically' wrong with it. I think it's gorgeous! I wish all photographers could appreciate the things that are gorgeous and beautiful in their captures, and try not to nitpick the little things.

Original:


My favorite color edit:


My b&w desaturated edit:


Some more color edits for fun,
with the original photo in the background:

2 comments:

thatgirlblogs said...

I like the desaturated version a lot!

Unknown said...

very cute, love your edits!