Monday, July 12, 2010

Beep Beep Click Self-Portrait... and Pam.


New meme! It's a self-portrait challenge.
No theme, but you have to say what you learned.


I learned that I need to pay more attention to my surroundings. See Matt's bright blue shirt in there? It's really distracting to me when I look at this photo.
______________________________________________

Getting to know YOU


1. What is YOUR definition of sexy? Honesty. And great hair.

2. Would you rather clean up puke or change a poopy diaper? Diaper. Puke makes me puke.

3. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Honestly, I'm not sure anymore. I was always an extrovert, wearing my heart on my sleeve and displaying my feelings outwardly and loudly. Now, I've been with a introvert (my fiance) for well over 3 years, and I think I am starting to turn into one.

4. If you had to give up one of your 5 senses for a year..which one would you give up? Touch or taste, or even smell. Just not sight or hearing. Those I need.

5. Cake or Pie? Team Switzerland. I can eat apple pie or chocolate cake without a preference.

6. If you could play any character on TV (old or current) who would you play? Pam (Beasley) Halpert! I love her.


7. My favorite website is.....? Facebook. I'm addicted.

8. The highlight of my day is....? Going to bed. I love curling up under the covers.


What are YOUR answers? I want to know! Head over to MannLand5 to get the questions and post them on your blog.

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Argh. I just typed out a long comment, then my internet connection went down as I hit Post and I lost it. :(

Let's see if I remember...

1. That self-potrait is awesome. I love using reflections on surfaces like that as wide-angle lenses.
2. I don't see the blue shirt, so it can't be that bad.
3. I know what you mean about paying attention to your surroundings though. So many times I've ruined a shot that would have been perfect if something wasn't in the way.

flat yeast bread said...

I don't see the 'distracting' blue shirt either...
Wait, now I see. I don't think it's distracting though. I'm sure it's one of those deals where once YOU see it, you just can't get your eyes off it. I've had that problem while editing before. Anyway, I love the photo, did you desaturate the background behind the ball? It looks nice how the reflections pop so much. Thanks for playing!

Mama Hen said...

I love that picture! Great! I agree about the puke, it really gets me feeling ready to puke myself! I hope you have a great night!

Mama Hen

Manicured Teacher said...

Oye, I am addicted to FB as well. It's a problem. Love the perspective on the self-portrait!

Amy @ Marvelous Mommy said...

I LOVE the Beep Beep Beep Click meme! I'll have to try that one! I want to do Color Splash Sunday too!