But shockingly, I don't have any photos of PURPLE with a face.
No wait, I have one! It doesn't have a whole lot of purple, but it's there!
Moving on to some questions for Getting to Know You, run by MannLand5.
2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him? Nope.
3. Spanx or no Spanx? Yes.
4. Do you sleep in your sheets? I use fitted but I hate loose sheets. They get all tangled. And I get cold very easily, so I always sleep with a blanket/quilt/comforter, sometimes 2.
5. What is your favorite Disney character? Ariel, the Little Mermaid, easily. Thanks to my Fairy Tales class in college, I know the differences between the Disney version and the real version, but I will always love Ariel above all others.
6. Dream vacation spot? A trip around the world in 80 days. Kinda corny, but I want to travel the world. I want to see everything, taste all the food, experience the culture and the climates, photograph the historic sites... But I'm not stupid. I'd have to be rolling in dough for that kind of vacation.
7. What is your dream job? Honestly, I don't have one. I know I am setting myself up for lots of harsh words here, but it's true. I want to try my hand at everything. I want to stay in Admissions for a bit. I want to teach for a bit, either elementary or adolescent. I want to own my own business for a bit. I want to work for NASA for a bit. I want to be a news reporter for a bit. I want to try it all!
8. Who is your hero and why? Matt. My little brother. (Although he's not so little anymore! He's taller than me and turns 20 in just 2 weeks.) He is my hero because he is the strongest, kindest, most resilient person I know. I can't even try to imagine my life without him. And I try to be like him - strong, kind, resilient. It's hard as hell to be so unconditionally loving.
Head on over to Keeli's blog to get the questions so you can answer them for yourself! And, if you do, let me know in a comment so I can read your answers, too.